How Can I Help You?
- work towards a more positive self-image.
- explore more existential themes (e.g. “what’s my purpose? Or “why am I here?”).
- define and achieve a greater sense of personal growth.
- How can I feel closer to my partner?
- How can I create a happy, loving, and lasting relationship with my partner?
- How can I resolve conflicts efficiently and productively?
- How can we heal from an affair?
- confront their fears about intimacy and/or infidelity, work on anger issues, and resolving conflict safely instead of withdrawing or avoiding.
- learn to validate each other’s opinions, feelings, and desires.
- improve the lines of communication.
- take the risk in deepening their connection with their partner.
An online therapy session is essentially the same as an office visit, but from the convenience of your home or office. We meet through a secure video platform, similar to Skype or Face Time. While some clients prefer meeting in an office, others struggle with increasing demands on their time with work, family, traffic, and other obligations. Meeting online can be a timesaving tool for those busy individuals and allows them to still benefit from therapy with minimal disruption to their day.
Recent studies indicate that online therapy is just as successful as meeting in person for some clinical issues. While it can be helpful, online therapy is not for everyone. Feel free to ask me if online services are appropriate for you.
- My fee is $150 per session. I accept most EAP and HMO/PPO/EPO insurance plans. Please consult your insurance provider to verify coverage.